How To Change Your Steam Username
As far as Steam goes, its important to note that your Steam ID is separate from your display name. In this case, Steam notes that you cannot change your ID without opening a new Steam account.
Recommended Reading: How To Change Your Real Name On Xbox App
How To Change Your Name In Fortnite
If you are dissatisfied with your current Fortnite name, or you think your name is not reflective of you as a gamer anymore, it is very easy to change it. Since Fortnite is available on a number of platforms, there are also several ways of changing your name.
How Do I Change My Fortnite Username On Mobile
The process for Mobile is almost exactly the same as for PC.
Read Also: How Many Consoles Has Xbox Sold
How To Change Your Gamertag On Xboxcom
- Go to xbox.com and sign in.
- On the top right of the screen, click your Gamertag or avatar and then choose Xbox Profile.
- The next page will display your profile information, choose Customise
- Next, click the pencil/edit icon next to your current Gamertag.
- A new screen will load where you can input the Gamertag you desire and check to see whether it is available or not.
Your chosen Gamertag must be 12 characters or fewer and cannot start with a number. Punctuation cannot be used, but you can use spaces.
- Once you have found an available Gamertag, the next screen will show you how your Gamertag will appear to others.
- It will ask you to confirm your choice and to enter payment information if this is not your first Gamertag change.
- Another pop-up will ask you to confirm once again.
- Once confirmed, your new Gamertag will be live! You may need to sign out and then back in again to see the change.
Upgrading And Syncing The Console Versions Of Fortnite With A Full Epic Games Account
Console users can sync their progress across all consoles after upgrading to a full Epic Games account. This also allows for cross-platform play. Select your console icon and use the account information to sign in to the Epic Games account on a computer browser. Enter any additional information required and click on Create Account when you are done.
Read Also: How To Disassemble Xbox One Controller
How To Change Your Fortnite Name On Different Devices
I know we always make mistakes while choosing names and regret them later. Not to worry anymore. Now its time to change your name on Fortnite. Want to know How? Go along with the article and find out how you can change your childish Fortnite name.
How to change Fortnite Name On different devices are:-
- How to change Fortnite name using the Epic account
- How to change Fortnite name on android and iOS devices
- How to change Fortnite name on Nintendo Switch
- How to change Fortnite name on Xbox
- How to change Fortnite name on PlayStation
Also, read 60+ Up-To-Date Gaming Terms & Slangs | Twitch, Fortnite & Minecraft
How Much Does It Cost To Change Your Epic Name
Name changes in Epic Games are free of charge. This means that you dont get to use V-Bucks or money to them.
Changing your Fortnite name on a PS4 or Xbox One is different. It is because these consoles make use of your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag, not your Epic Games name.
It costs $10 each time you change your Fortnite name on a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. This is because youre not only changing your Fortnite name but your console ID entirely to reflect across all games.
However, your first name change on these platforms is free of charge.
A change in Epic name doesnt have any effect on your Xbox Live Gamertag or PlayStation Network display name. If those are what you want to change, you may reach out to Xbox or PlayStation support.
We hope that you managed to perform a name change. Let us know in the comments section below if our solutions helped you out.
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
You May Like: What Games Are Cross Platform Ps4 And Xbox
How To Change Your Username For Fortnite On A Nintendo Switch
Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch uses the Epic Games account Display names as well. To change it, you have to visit the Epic Games website. You can do this by accessing the page through a PC or Mac or even your mobile device. Once youve opened the site, follow the steps outlined above for changing usernames via a PC.
How To Change Your Fortnite Name
If after a while playing Fortnite came up with a cool name to stand out more and want to change it, this is the place for you. It doesn’t matter if you play on mobile, console or computer. We will explain step by step how to do it on each device. It is very easy, in general, it consists of changing the Epic Games screen name.
You May Like: How To Fix Packet Loss On Xbox
How To Change Your Display Name In ‘fortnite’
Luckily, Epic Games makes it pretty simple to change your display name, though you can’t do it from most consoles that the game is available on.
To change your display name in Fortnite, you’ll want to sign in to your Epic Games account online from your phone or computer. Go to the Account Info section under the “General” tab. Here, you’ll see a box for your display name under your ID number and next to your email address.
Make any edits to your display name you’d like to right here, whether that’s making a small edit or completely altering it. Save your new display name by selecting “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen and the edit will take place instantly.
If for some reason you find that you can’t change your display name, this may be because you need to verify your email address. Check for a yellow notification box at the top of your screen with that message, and then select “click here to resend.”
How To Change Your Name In Fortnite For Pc
Changing your Fortnite name on PC isnt done inside the game, nor on the Epic Games app.
1. To change your Fortnite name on PC, youll first need to head over to the Epic Games website.
2. Then, login into your Epic Games account.
3. Next, hover over your username on the top-right of the webpage, and click Account.
4. Navigate to the General tab, and take a look at Account Info. The left-side box will show your current display name. To change it, click the blue Edit button.
5. Finally, simply enter your desired display name in the boxes provided and and click Confirm. As long as your name isnt taken or doesnt fall foul of Epic Games naming rules, you should be all set!
Its important to note that you can only change your Fortnite name on PC once every two weeks. Its not a particularly long wait, but make sure you type your new name in correctly as otherwise youll be stuck with it for a little while!
*Also Read: Best Gaming PC Builds for Fortnite
Read Also: How To Play Xbox On Laptop With Hdmi
Loginask Is Here To Help You Access How To Change Your Epic Games Username Quickly And Handle Each Specific Case You Encounter
Scroll down and select go to xbox profile. Fortnite change username epic games loginask is here to help you access fortnite change username epic games quickly and handle each specific case you encounter. Loginask is here to help you access how to change your epic username xbox quickly and handle each specific case you encounter.
How Do I Change My Fortnite Name On My Phone
The Battle of Fortnite is about the Royal genre appearance. As we already talked about it, only matters your style, choice of clothes, and pickaxe are as crucial to you as the Royals win. But if you have a goofy name, then it is all in vain that because whenever anyone sees you in the match, everyone makes fun of you.
So, Back to the main point, which is about how do I change my Fortnite name on my phone.
In regards, how to change your name in Fortnite mobile? You can easily change your name in Fortnite with the help of these simple steps given below.
- After login, your account directly opens on the setting page.
- Then you have to click on the blue button, you can see that it is located to the right of the Display Name field.
- A pop-up window appears and says to enter a display name, and after that, you have to enter a display name for confirmation.
- Afterward, click on the box for confirmation in that you cannot change your name before two weeks.
- Now, you can click the confirm button for the finish.
- Finally, scroll to the bottom and click on the save changes button.
Read Also: How To Use Wireless Xbox Controller On Pc
Also Check: How To Change Your Xbox Live Name
How To Change Your Username On Fortnite For Playstation
You can change your display name when playing Fortnite from the account management menu on your PlayStation.
The name change takes place across all games on your entire PSN account.
Here are the steps necessary to take to do so:
- Go to Settings on your consoles home page
- Navigate to Account Management, then select Account information
- Choose your current Gamertag
- Navigate to Choose new Gamertag tab
- Enter the new Gamertag you want. You can pick one of the suggested usernames if the Gamertag you want has been chosen by someone else.
- Choose Check availability
- Choose Change Gamertag. Review this carefully before selecting it. You cant change this again unless you pay.
How To Change Your Fortnite Username On Playstation
Like Xbox, your in-game name is tied to your PSN ID. You can only change it if you change that despite your Epic Games account having a different one.
- On the main menu of your dashboard, head over to the top right to find the Settings option. Click that.
- Next, click Account Management .
- In this menu, select Account Information .
- Find the Profile option and select it.
- Select the option pertaining to your Online ID.
- A user agreement page will come up, telling you that you may lose some functionality, ownership, or even progress of older titles from your PS4, PS3, and Vita libraries.
- If you wish to continue, hit I Accept.
- Enter your new PSN ID and confirm it once done.
If you plan on changing your PSN ID on a browser, follow these steps.
- Head over to the PlayStation website and sign in at the top right corner.
- Next, click your profile picture to bring up a menu.
- On this page, click Profile. You will need to re-enter your login credentials.
- On this page, you can edit your ID, real name, Profile Picture, and more. Specifically, go for the Online ID.
- Youll be given the same user agreement about possibly losing functionality, ownership, and progress from older PlayStation games. If you wish to proceed, hit I Accept.
- Finally, enter your new PSN ID and youre all set!
As far as this goes, changing your user IDs on consoles wont make you lose skins, V-Bucks, or any kind of data for Fortnite.
You May Like: How To Stream On Xbox One Mixer
How To Change Fortnite Epic Games Name On Xbox
How To Change Fortnite Epic Games Name On Xbox. To change the name of the fortnite display, you must check your epic games. Since these consoles utilize your psn id or xbox gamertag instead of your epic games identity, changing your fortnite name on a ps4 or xbox one is different.
On a playstation 4 or. To the right of your gamertag, click the. With the details now on a side box on the left.
Loginask is here to help you access how to change your epic username xbox quickly and handle each specific case you encounter. Tap on the three lines icon at the upper right of the screen, then tap on your username.
Change username fortnite epic games loginask is here to help you access change username fortnite epic games quickly and handle each specific case you encounter. Visit your account’s account info page.
Fortnite xbox linked account change??hi, i signed my daughter up for fortnite.i needed to. To change the name of the fortnite display, you must check your epic games.
How To Change Your Fortnite Name On Mobile Devices
Similar to Nintendo Switch, mobile users can simply change their Fortnite names through Epics website. Neither Google or Apple force players to have dedicated gamertags that will be used in all the games they play.
To change your Fortnite name on a mobile device, youll either need a computer or a web browser.
Read Also: How To Open Xbox Game Bar Windows 10
How To Change Your Username For Fortnite On Windows Or Mac
Changing the display name on a PC or Mac is quite similar, as the change is done through the Epic Games website.
How To Change Your Fortnite Username
You pick up Fortnite excitedly and register a silly username just because you want to join a match quickly. Now, youve matured into quite the player, and you think its high time you change your username on Fortnite. If you want to be one of the best Fortnite players, you have to come up with a cool name.
No matter what your reasons are, Fortnite allows you to change your username easily, and this article will show you exactly how to do it.
Read Also: When Will Terraria 1.4 Come Out On Xbox
Change Fortnite Name On The Nintendo Switch
You can easily change your Fortnite name on the Nintendo Switch via the Epic Games website. Its works like the name change on the PC in point 1 of this article.
- Log in there with email and password or create an account
- Then click on your username in the top right and click on Account in the dropdown menu
- Under the item Personal data you now enter the new, desired name
- Then you connect this account to your switch account under Connected accounts.
You should now see the name in Fortnite on your Nintendo Switch that you entered on the website.
You May Like: How To Use Airpods On Xbox
How To Change Your Fortnite Name On Pc And Mobile
You must come up with a new Epic Games display name to change your Fortnite name on PC and mobile.
So, to change your Fortnite name on PC and mobile, you must first proceed to the Epic Games website and log into your account.
Once youve done that, you must then visit your Accounts Info page. Here you will find a box labelled Display Name.
Simply delete the name that already exists and type in the new name you wish to have in Fortnite.
Dont forget to click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Know in advance that you can only change your Epic Games display name once every two weeks. This means youll want to think long and hard before branding yourself S3XG0D69LOL for when Season 2 starts.
Recommended Reading: How To Set Up Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One
How To Change Your Name In Fortnite On Pc Nintendo Switch And Mobile
You can alter your name in Fortnite either via the official website.